The Milton Seniors' Activity Centre is a Town of Milton facility, whose purpose is to offer older adults the opportunity to attain the highest possible standard of life. In pursuit of this goal, the Centre provides quality programs which promote physical, mental, social and emotional well-being.
- To create an influential organization by encouraging all older residents in the Town of Milton to become active Centre members.
- To provide formal and informal opportunities for social interaction.
- To provide new and on-going opportunities for learning new skills and developing new interests.
- To provide opportunities that will encourage mental stimulation and physical wellness for a more active life.
- To provide information on resources for older adults, as requested.
- To provide members with opportunities for community involvement.
- To provide an accessible Centre for disabled or frail elderly persons.
- To encourage participation in social opportunities for those people in the community, to the extent that we can, who are alone, frail, or disabled.