Bronte Street (Louis St Laurent to Britannia)
Bronte Street from Louis St. Laurent Boulevard to Britannia Road is being widened to four lanes. It will become a minor north-south thoroughfare across the Boyne Survey, which is currently under development.
- In effect until December 2016 for road reconstruction
- Derry Road --> Tremaine Road --> Britannia Road
- Derry Road --> Regional Road 25 --> Britannia Road
Project features include:
- Four lanes of through traffic
- Center median (some portions with centre turn lane)
- Two roundabout intersections at the two east-west community collector roads (to be constructed)
- Storm sewer system to outlet to storm water management ponds (currently being built by developers)
Road reconstruction is expected to resume in May 2017 with surface works.
This phase is expected to last approximately two months.
Lane restrictions only (no road closures) are anticipated during this phase of the project.